I have got the .iso file of Damn Small Linux-N. I am currently using Windows XP and want to try it out. How should I go about using DSL-N from here I have no idea. Please explain in simple steps. I’ve heard that it runs from a pen-drive but how? Web search has been of no use as I am very very new to Linux. What is a Live CD and how to create it???
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?