Sorry if this is a very vague question, but I just started using Linux, and I want to also be able to keep using Windows XP. On a question I had asked earlier today, one answer said something about downloading Ubuntu onto a CD, then booting to the CD and resize the drive using the built-in “drive resizer,” then to continue with the install. But I have no idea where the drive resizer is, or what to do when I find it so I don’t make any big mistakes. Anyone got any answers for me?
- My OS crashed..how can I reload my itunes?
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?