Specifically, I want to try ubuntu on my macbook pro and have heard that I can use a live cd to do so. However all the tutorials I have found are very out of date. How do I do this? Or if I did want to dual boot, how would I? I mostly want to experiment with Linux and am very intrigued by ubuntu and want to give berryl a try. What can I do?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?
- Has anyone tried Linux mint, if so whats it like to work with ?