So I have the newest version of Ubuntu and I run it from a live cd. My internet is fine when I run Windows but for some reason, it won’t work on Linux. When I try to open administration settings and things like that, it says I’m not authorized to do that. I was told that if I got a router (right now I’m connecting from my PC to the wall) the internet would work just fine. However, I just found that all of my routers are being used and I’m too lazy to buy a new one at the moment. So how can i get the internet to work without getting a router?
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?