I seem a little confused but, I’m running on Vista and I made a partition that is 51200 MB (50GB) in the Disk Manager and I booted up with a Live CD into Fedora 12′s Desktop. Then I ran the “Install to harddrive” or whatever that may have been and got up to the part after selecting time, if you would like more information just e-mail me at email@example.com I’ll post screenshots via e-mail if you need it.
- I can’t boot my notebook, and someone help?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?