I am trying to install ubuntu linux and whenever I boot, I can only see the terminal.
I have tried the startx command, but I get “Error 27: Unknown Command”.
I have tried all the commands that were there, but I can’t get any of them to work. And with the install and setup command, I get Error 1 (I forgot what it is though, I can remember numbers easily, just not words)
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.