I am currently using a vaio vgn-fz140e which came with vista. I have a 60 gig external hard drive from my previous computer and I wiped the hard drive and installed Ubuntu linux on it. For some reason, the computer automatically tries to boot ubuntu but can’t load it from the external drive. It doesn’t even try to load vista. When running ubuntu from the live cd, I can see that both vista and ubuntu are installed on their respective drives, but they won’t boot at all. I tried to get into the BIOS, but for some reason, I can’t. Can anyone help me?
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?