I am currently using a vaio vgn-fz140e which came with vista. I have a 60 gig external hard drive from my previous computer and I wiped the hard drive and installed Ubuntu linux on it. For some reason, the computer automatically tries to boot ubuntu but can’t load it from the external drive. It doesn’t even try to load vista. When running ubuntu from the live cd, I can see that both vista and ubuntu are installed on their respective drives, but they won’t boot at all. I tried to get into the BIOS, but for some reason, I can’t. Can anyone help me?
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?