I just downloaded linux live cd,and I really like it,I have windows xp installed in my laptop dell inspiron 6000,its installed on disc ‘c’ and now I have enough room in disc ‘d’ and want to install linux ubuntu there,so is it possible? How can I do it? By just following steps or I need to be a comupter smart head to do this? Im only with limited experience in computers,am I going to be able to connect to internet with linux as I have a dial up type,do I need drivers to install like windows or is everything ready in the live cd? pls answer my question,I need Ur opinion and dont send me to websites,as I read lots about this.Thanx lots to U all.
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?