Just today a book fell on my laptop and now when i turn it on it tells me that the internal hard drive disk cannot be found. i contected dell and they referred me to a professional compay but they estimated about 500-1700 for recovery. i was wondering if anyone knew of a method that might work without sending it to the professionals? someone i know mentioned a linux live cd. what is that and what would that do? thanks
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.