I have working Vista in Drive C: and a working Tiger in drive G;.
Currently the only way for me to switch between them is through linux’s live cd, where i change the flag of the required drive to boot, but its very tedious and i wanted a dual boot option, i have tried easy bcd but it doesnt recognize Tigers harddisk, and when i use acronis os selectyor i cnt boot into vista??Please help
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?