i am currently running linux ubuntu 7.10. i just installed it with a live cd. i have a lg cd driver. i am trying to burn a couple of iso to some blank cd’s but they wont show up and when i put a identical disk in with music or files the computer understands it. can somebody tell me what is causing this and how to fix the problem?
- The operting system:Ubuntu?
- how to recover the forgotten system administrator password?
- Live cd to OS?
- Hard drive virus please help me out?
- Please help me. Help me plaese.?
- How do I record music from a live radio station on my computer?
- Upgrading to Linux from Windows XP Pro.?
- Ubuntu from dead Windows Vista installation?
- What does this mean?
- is there a free driver detective software.?