Hi all!!! I am not very computer literate so pls bear with me..I had some problems with my win xp, eg vfiruses, etc.a friend suggested reinstalling xp home edition sp2.the problem is, half way through the install process a blue screen comes up with errors and doesnt go any further..tried starting the pc again, but goes back to setup and same thing, cant boot into safe mode,etc..I just wanna cancel the setup and go back to the original os.HOW CAN I DO THIS…also worth noting is that i am living in spain, so the xp i got is in spanish, so i am not able to fully understand the errors..I searched on google and some of the answers were to use a linux live cd and get rid of setup but none of the answers said how this should be done….Any help would be greatly appreciated…THANKS
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?