I have a Compaq Presario PC and am trying to dual boot with Linux and Windows, but I don’t know what they refer to as CPU on their sites. My computer is a Compaq Presario and the number on the bottom of the front of the actual computer is S5314ST. If anybody could tell me what it is, how to find it out, or if i could run Gentoo Linux that would be great.
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.
- Supervisor Password?