All right, today my laptop (inspiron 9400) running windows xp home edition randomly started giving me blue screen of death every time it’s turned on with this error (STOP 0×000000024 (0×00190203,0×87335828,0xc0000102,0×00000000), then later my cousin found the windows xp cd and every time we tried to use it we got this error (stop 0×000000078 (0xc0000005,0xf786a0bf,0xf7cb6208,0xf7cb5f08)
pci.sys-address f786a0bf base at f7863000,datestamp 3b7d855c), and we also tried using a live linux cd or something to be able to salvage some files to an external hard drive which is all I REALLY want to do then I’ll get my cousin to wipe it and install windows or linux on it again..but yeah, how can I salvage my files? I really need to know
- HELP!! With Linux Ubuntu.?
- how can i install windows Live cd?
- will linux run on my laptop???
- Computer logging/locking issues?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?