Ok, i got this laptop cd-rom on my desktop. i was putting a cd in but didn’t really press it in, so now it disappeared somewhere in the thingy. i have no clue how to get it out of there because i can still use it for reading other cd’s, it’s just gives me an uneasy feeling that somewhere in there is a linux live cd-rom. Have any ideas?
- Using an external hard drive OS on another machine?
- A Microsoft Free life on a PC….Installing a new OS….?
- Do I have to reinstall windows to install linux?
- Linux installation ?
- need good free video editing software that allows me to crop and have 2 layers of video?
- live cd OS?
- i had a duel boot with windows xp and mandriva linux i upgraded to vista and now the dual boot is gone?
- My computer won’t start, any suggestions?
- What is linux?
- My laptop won’t start up… I turn it on then it says “NTLDR is missing press ctlr+alt+del to restart then I”.